Thursday, September 1, 2011

On boyfriend

Recently I have decided that altering my diet was quite a good idea, given that I have previously had a rather unhealthy relationship to food as a track record.

Pre diet change the levels of sugar that I consumed on a regular (ok, daily) basis were probably toxic to most humans. I have indicated to boyfriend that this is perhaps something I should worry about, and in true boyfriend style, he took wholly to my plan to improve myself.

Before I say anything further, boyfriend is a very healthy eater, strictly regulating his refined sugar intake.

Were I to tell him that yesterday when I was feeling a bit down, I consumed an entire 190 gram block of chocolate (to be fair, I didn't realise that I had eaten quite so much until I reached the end itself), he would recoil in a horror greater than were I to tell him about some truly weird and whacky fetish I held near and dear to my heart.

Yet on the whole, let's face it, where else would I find someone who adores me, despite my odd animal noises to express extremes of sentiment, despite my cuh-razy notions and ideas (and moods), and despite my extreme and ongoing abuse of him. He is also an excellent pillow.

And let's face it, good pillows are hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment