Thursday, January 13, 2011

Those people you love to hate

My least favourite type of people, moreso than the ones who i just outright hate, are those who have that quality that redeems them, just when you are ready to kill them.


I will probably reverse that decision at some point in the future, because I do hate stupid people, with a fire that rages within me. However, the person-who-you-are-ready-to-kill-then-goes-and-does-something-not-hate-inducing, is probably the type of person who frustrates me most. 


The reasons are thus: 
First of all, you never know if they are going to inspire the killer within you, or be tolerable. I am a pedant, in that I like to be aware of what your outing will be like. As someone who is not a major fan of humanity in general, if I choose to meet up with somebody, it is generally because I enjoy their company. The PWYARTKTGADSNOI, as they shall now be called, does not inspire the desire to meet up for a good time, as one never knows what the time will be like with them.


With me so far? 


Not only this, but the PWYARTKTGADSNOI is never fully categorised. As someone who loves to categorise, this is really frustrating. I can't decide if i like this person, or not.


I hate to cut this carefully thought out blogpost short, but I'm re-watching 'Easy A', and it's highly distracting. 


Make up your own conclusions about people who you don't know if you like or dislike, and if they have a redeemable feature, or if it's just your own conscience trying to stop you from hating too many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment